At all Nova Pacific residences, our highest priority is the health and safety of our residents and staff. We continue to take all necessary infection prevention and control precautions to protect those living, working, and visiting our community. This includes following all recommendations from Provincial and Public Health authorities and regularly checking in with residents regarding their health and well-being.
Some of the enhanced safety protocols you may see at our residences include:
- Masks are worn by staff in suites and common areas
- Enhanced Infection Prevention & Control education for all staff and
- Visitors required to wear face coverings in common areas
- Visitors must sign in and use hand sanitizer upon entry
- Promotion of good hand hygiene and physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer is readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces
- Safety measures implemented in all aspects of residents’ daily life,
including the dining experience, life enrichment activities, and services like hairdressing and personal support, etc.
- Staff briefings on health and safety protocols
- It is thanks to the dedication of our staff and the patience and understanding of our residents and their families that we are able to thrive in this unprecedented time.
Should you have any questions please call our General Managers:
Stevenson Place – 250 339 7012
The Camelot – 250-208-0218
Hawthorne Place – 250-752-4217
Wedgwood House – 250-746-9808